Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAIR COLOR.....NEVER!

Last March 28, 2010, My family and I went to my aunt's place in Cavite. It was my cousin's graduation day. It was early in the morning at that same day when we went to the parlor to fix ourselves.

I decided to put some hair streaks, and I want it as same as Barbie has. I know the colors look good on her with pink & blue, so as with mine. Suddenly, as I was sitted on the chair the hairstylist automatically applied the chemical on it. I was shocked! I was expecting to give me a brochure of what color I wanted to put on my hair. She didn't ask anything. Totally silent!

I can't utter a word like asking her what color she applied on my hair. I just let her do her way. Maybe she knows what's best for me. She's an expert, I thought.

After an hour or two she washed my hair. It's finally done. The moment I looked at the mirror I was like "EIIWWWW....so disgusting! Mommy can we color it back again?! I hate it!". I was so dissapointed and totally annoyed for what she had done to my hair. It was my first time then.

I have no other choice but to wait for the time when it will come back to its original color :(

I wasn't able to do anything, It was my Aunt's employee. I don't want her to get embarrassed.

Post a Comment

HAIR COLOR.....NEVER!

Last March 28, 2010, My family and I went to my aunt's place in Cavite. It was my cousin's graduation day. It was early in the morning at that same day when we went to the parlor to fix ourselves.

I decided to put some hair streaks, and I want it as same as Barbie has. I know the colors look good on her with pink & blue, so as with mine. Suddenly, as I was sitted on the chair the hairstylist automatically applied the chemical on it. I was shocked! I was expecting to give me a brochure of what color I wanted to put on my hair. She didn't ask anything. Totally silent!

I can't utter a word like asking her what color she applied on my hair. I just let her do her way. Maybe she knows what's best for me. She's an expert, I thought.

After an hour or two she washed my hair. It's finally done. The moment I looked at the mirror I was like "EIIWWWW....so disgusting! Mommy can we color it back again?! I hate it!". I was so dissapointed and totally annoyed for what she had done to my hair. It was my first time then.

I have no other choice but to wait for the time when it will come back to its original color :(

I wasn't able to do anything, It was my Aunt's employee. I don't want her to get embarrassed.

Post a Comment