Monday, April 26, 2010

Just in case you're wondering

No, I never built a chicken coop but I am finishing a liter of milk to myself right now! I felt like writing more today, yesterday, and tonight but when the time comes to it, which is now, my head just feels like spinning. Happy Birthday Amber! You are a good friend indeed, even though we don't talk much. And to that I blame myself, I seldom talk to anybody. But get this.. I'm a waitress, I serve people in our own restaurant. LOL!
Post a Comment

Just in case you're wondering

No, I never built a chicken coop but I am finishing a liter of milk to myself right now! I felt like writing more today, yesterday, and tonight but when the time comes to it, which is now, my head just feels like spinning. Happy Birthday Amber! You are a good friend indeed, even though we don't talk much. And to that I blame myself, I seldom talk to anybody. But get this.. I'm a waitress, I serve people in our own restaurant. LOL!
Post a Comment