Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Positive thought for the day

When you feel that nobody loves you,
nobody cares for you,
Everyone is ignoring you,
and people are jealous of you,
you should really ask yourself...



AM I TOO SEXY?

I don't understand people lately. They keep talking about me. They keep on minding me which I don't do in return. They are having their problems with their own. I'm staying cool and fresh. HAHA! That's what they get when they really keep on looking at you. two words----> SO INSECURE!

Well, I think that's one of a teen's problem, dealing with some envy people. You know?? They are just so disturb they can't get over about it, because they don't have what you have. I just keep on laughing. Nothing's happening to me, not a single wrinkle showing on my face, Never, not yet.

I hope you could look at your face, silly, How pretty you look like when you frown and when you're showing your grumpy face!

I just laugh.. HAHA!
remember, it's not me making competence with myself, but you! HAHA!
Post a Comment

Positive thought for the day

When you feel that nobody loves you,
nobody cares for you,
Everyone is ignoring you,
and people are jealous of you,
you should really ask yourself...



AM I TOO SEXY?

I don't understand people lately. They keep talking about me. They keep on minding me which I don't do in return. They are having their problems with their own. I'm staying cool and fresh. HAHA! That's what they get when they really keep on looking at you. two words----> SO INSECURE!

Well, I think that's one of a teen's problem, dealing with some envy people. You know?? They are just so disturb they can't get over about it, because they don't have what you have. I just keep on laughing. Nothing's happening to me, not a single wrinkle showing on my face, Never, not yet.

I hope you could look at your face, silly, How pretty you look like when you frown and when you're showing your grumpy face!

I just laugh.. HAHA!
remember, it's not me making competence with myself, but you! HAHA!
Post a Comment