Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bestfriends' Day

Dea and Janred visited me this afternoon. They arrived by 2PM and we chatted under a big tree while sitting in a bench until 5 (well Jan left by 3:00). So me and Dea were all alone.

Gosh! it was a long chat! It's really obvious that we had not seen each other for many many days, weeks, and months! It worth the talk. I had my bonding again with my sissy. Oh! And her braces looks good on her with color Pink! She sure knows her style.

Hmm.. I lack of stories to share. Nothing so eventful happening today and the past days.

I hope I can post something interesting soon!

Muwah!
Post a Comment

Bestfriends' Day

Dea and Janred visited me this afternoon. They arrived by 2PM and we chatted under a big tree while sitting in a bench until 5 (well Jan left by 3:00). So me and Dea were all alone.

Gosh! it was a long chat! It's really obvious that we had not seen each other for many many days, weeks, and months! It worth the talk. I had my bonding again with my sissy. Oh! And her braces looks good on her with color Pink! She sure knows her style.

Hmm.. I lack of stories to share. Nothing so eventful happening today and the past days.

I hope I can post something interesting soon!

Muwah!
Post a Comment