Saturday, May 8, 2010

I have faith, and lots of it.

I know finding someone for me won't be easy. I am not the average girl, I know that and I am happy like that. I am very giving, and caring. I go out of my way to make others happy and I know this will be the case with whoever I date which is why I am a little demanding at times. I am careful with my heart because I don't need it broken. I am easy to please, simple things make my day. I am not materialistic, thoughts count more to me. I am helplessly romantic by nature and adventurous by heart. I know some day I will make some boy very happy and until then I won't mind waiting. So please, please, people, let me be.
Post a Comment

I have faith, and lots of it.

I know finding someone for me won't be easy. I am not the average girl, I know that and I am happy like that. I am very giving, and caring. I go out of my way to make others happy and I know this will be the case with whoever I date which is why I am a little demanding at times. I am careful with my heart because I don't need it broken. I am easy to please, simple things make my day. I am not materialistic, thoughts count more to me. I am helplessly romantic by nature and adventurous by heart. I know some day I will make some boy very happy and until then I won't mind waiting. So please, please, people, let me be.
Post a Comment