Sunday, May 23, 2010

I was robbed this day..

It was a horrible afternoon.
Everything happened so fast...




I was carrying a heavy bag of vegetables while walking at the long street of Juan Luna. I was not alone. My family was behind me. I lead the way..

Suddenly, someone cuddled my ear. I thought it was grandma. I thought she was really cuddling me. When I looked at my shoulder I saw a dirty hand of a man. He's untidy and unpleasant! My body began to froze! He was already robbing my pair of earrings! He had a lady with him who blocked my mom's way for any attacks. After he'd done what he did to me I screamed so loud, shouting " He robbed my earrings!". Everybody eyed me, but no one would help me anymore. The thieves are out of sight!

I few moments, won't last for 2 minutes, I felt relieved. I realized it's just a material thing that I can have again. It's not worth to cry. It's not that expensive. Good thing he did not hurt my ears. He knows hot to take it off. Good thing it's cheaper than he would ever thought. Good thing I left my phone and my wallet inside the car and no more jewelry was hooked on my body. And it's a good good thing that I'm still alive! Thank you God!

I believe in karma. It's up to him what fate brings him in the future.


oh, and yeah! something abruptly came to my mind. Last year a man robbed my phone at my exact birthday. Today, I was robbed 3 days before my birthday. Will I get rob again on my birthday this coming May 26? What will be the next thing that will take away from me? Will they point a knife on me this time?

Geez.. I hope everything will be fine on that day.



P.S. Prince charming was not with me today so I have no hero to put his eyes on me in full attention.

P.P.S We did go to church this morning.

P.P.P.S. The phone that was taken from me last year was a trash. Its just a china phone and lots of damages in the system was broken. So its fine to loose it.
Post a Comment

I was robbed this day..

It was a horrible afternoon.
Everything happened so fast...




I was carrying a heavy bag of vegetables while walking at the long street of Juan Luna. I was not alone. My family was behind me. I lead the way..

Suddenly, someone cuddled my ear. I thought it was grandma. I thought she was really cuddling me. When I looked at my shoulder I saw a dirty hand of a man. He's untidy and unpleasant! My body began to froze! He was already robbing my pair of earrings! He had a lady with him who blocked my mom's way for any attacks. After he'd done what he did to me I screamed so loud, shouting " He robbed my earrings!". Everybody eyed me, but no one would help me anymore. The thieves are out of sight!

I few moments, won't last for 2 minutes, I felt relieved. I realized it's just a material thing that I can have again. It's not worth to cry. It's not that expensive. Good thing he did not hurt my ears. He knows hot to take it off. Good thing it's cheaper than he would ever thought. Good thing I left my phone and my wallet inside the car and no more jewelry was hooked on my body. And it's a good good thing that I'm still alive! Thank you God!

I believe in karma. It's up to him what fate brings him in the future.


oh, and yeah! something abruptly came to my mind. Last year a man robbed my phone at my exact birthday. Today, I was robbed 3 days before my birthday. Will I get rob again on my birthday this coming May 26? What will be the next thing that will take away from me? Will they point a knife on me this time?

Geez.. I hope everything will be fine on that day.



P.S. Prince charming was not with me today so I have no hero to put his eyes on me in full attention.

P.P.S We did go to church this morning.

P.P.P.S. The phone that was taken from me last year was a trash. Its just a china phone and lots of damages in the system was broken. So its fine to loose it.
Post a Comment