Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's been One year and Ten months!


Sorry too late to post this blog. I went from a constructing house to look out and went home too late. Got sleepy and didn't mind to open my desktop.

Me and my best friend, Danielle Lacap, celebrated our monthsary yesterday. Every 'one' of May. We've reached that long friendship (mentioned at the title).
It's so nice to have her. She's exactly who I need every morning until afternoon comes. I never get bored with this gal! I greeted her thru Instant message.

Again, Happy One year and ten months my sweet sister! muwah!
Post a Comment

It's been One year and Ten months!


Sorry too late to post this blog. I went from a constructing house to look out and went home too late. Got sleepy and didn't mind to open my desktop.

Me and my best friend, Danielle Lacap, celebrated our monthsary yesterday. Every 'one' of May. We've reached that long friendship (mentioned at the title).
It's so nice to have her. She's exactly who I need every morning until afternoon comes. I never get bored with this gal! I greeted her thru Instant message.

Again, Happy One year and ten months my sweet sister! muwah!
Post a Comment