Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Let me tell you

I'm only turning 16 next two weeks. And at my age you know that I'm very idealistic. I'm very like that when it comes to guys. I want him like these and like that. But then it all changes when I learn from reality and when I met the man I hang out all the time. He's eleven years older than me. A graduate, A psychology, A private army and a good friend. He's full of imperfections, and so am I. But as our friendship grows longer and we're knowing each other well, accepting his weakness or negativities is very easy for me. Because you already know him well, you understand him. You know what to do in his good times and his bad. It's really true that you must be friends first before lovers.

And if you're thinking that I am in love, I am absolutely! This time I'm sincere. He always makes my day brighter, my inspiration, my idol and my teacher. Every time there's a knowledge that will come to our conversation, he never misses a thing to say. In short, a good influence.

He's brave, tough, gentleman, and kind. He easily reads my brain waves. He's exactly who I wanted in life.

Oh... It's so good to be in love!!!!

But wait! I'm just telling you about my side. I didn't know if in his side he feels the same way too. For him, I maybe still a kid.

But whatever happens, if we are meant to be, It will be.

But if this is just another dream of mine, I don't know anymore.
Post a Comment

Let me tell you

I'm only turning 16 next two weeks. And at my age you know that I'm very idealistic. I'm very like that when it comes to guys. I want him like these and like that. But then it all changes when I learn from reality and when I met the man I hang out all the time. He's eleven years older than me. A graduate, A psychology, A private army and a good friend. He's full of imperfections, and so am I. But as our friendship grows longer and we're knowing each other well, accepting his weakness or negativities is very easy for me. Because you already know him well, you understand him. You know what to do in his good times and his bad. It's really true that you must be friends first before lovers.

And if you're thinking that I am in love, I am absolutely! This time I'm sincere. He always makes my day brighter, my inspiration, my idol and my teacher. Every time there's a knowledge that will come to our conversation, he never misses a thing to say. In short, a good influence.

He's brave, tough, gentleman, and kind. He easily reads my brain waves. He's exactly who I wanted in life.

Oh... It's so good to be in love!!!!

But wait! I'm just telling you about my side. I didn't know if in his side he feels the same way too. For him, I maybe still a kid.

But whatever happens, if we are meant to be, It will be.

But if this is just another dream of mine, I don't know anymore.
Post a Comment