Sunday, May 23, 2010

Patient or Patience?

I went to my dentist last Friday and I was so mad!!!

Let me tell you why...

I went there around 1:30 in the afternoon for her to fix the bracket that was removed from my tooth. As I entered, I already saw her assisting someone on the dental chair. I found out it was her daughter. As usual I smiled and greeted her for respect. I thought she was only cleaning her daughter's teeth and it will take for a short time. I knew I'll be next because no one is waiting there but only me.

Grr.. It was 2:45 already and still I'm not yet being assisted! Cleaning should be last for 30 minutes and not more than almost 2 hours! I wanted to say that I'm leaving. But I was already there. Can't go back, especially I already waited for so long. It was so astonishing!

Finally it was my turn! I already laid on the dental chair when she abruptly asked me to go back again at the waiting area because she wanted to see what's wrong with her maid's tooth...

... You read it right!! Her 'MAID'S' tooth!!! Freak! I want to scream and say bad words! How will you feel when you're at my position? And I was first in line!! Sh**, right?

I breathed deeply. A few moments, she returned and asked me to go back at the dental chair. I did as she said. She examined for a while. "Come back on again Monday. I'll put it back when you return.", she said while handing the bracket.

But sh**! The moment I heard that from my ear, it sounded bitchy!! I waited there for so long, I wasted my time and money just to visit her, then this is what she's going to do to me? Does she cares??!! Fu**! I want to explode in front of her! I was in terror. But then I kept silent. I did not say anything that so rude to make her mad.

And still, she must said that earlier! she asked me what I came for her. I told her the reason why and she said to wait for her to finish the thing she's doing.



This is too much! That's not the only reason why I am mad at her. I'll tell you more:

1. I had an appointment with her with set date and time. I came there on time, still she's not around in her clinic. (The clinic opens at 8am and she scheduled me to come by 9, still she's snoring in bed!)

2. A patient just finished, and I'm next now, suddenly she told me she'll just take a nap. She's too tired she won't assist me well if she continues. She asked me to wait for 30 minutes. I did. I'm thinking of the fare I spent just to go there so I let this happened. ( Then after 30 minutes all the she did was gave me a new rubber elastics that won't last to give it to me for 2 minutes!!!!) I want to burst out!!

3. Every time she's assisting me, there will be someone who will call her on the telephone. She'll stop doing whatever she's doing with my teeth then she'll hand the phone. I waited for her more than 15 minutes and all that's she doing was chatting! Fucking shit! I can't take it anymore!


I wanted to cry badly! so badly! I want to scream in front of her. But why there is something stopping me to do that? I maybe worried that on my next visit she won't treat me less than well anymore. :(

And reminder, I fully paid everything for me not to properly assisted.

She's the most horrible shitty I ever encountered!
Post a Comment

Patient or Patience?

I went to my dentist last Friday and I was so mad!!!

Let me tell you why...

I went there around 1:30 in the afternoon for her to fix the bracket that was removed from my tooth. As I entered, I already saw her assisting someone on the dental chair. I found out it was her daughter. As usual I smiled and greeted her for respect. I thought she was only cleaning her daughter's teeth and it will take for a short time. I knew I'll be next because no one is waiting there but only me.

Grr.. It was 2:45 already and still I'm not yet being assisted! Cleaning should be last for 30 minutes and not more than almost 2 hours! I wanted to say that I'm leaving. But I was already there. Can't go back, especially I already waited for so long. It was so astonishing!

Finally it was my turn! I already laid on the dental chair when she abruptly asked me to go back again at the waiting area because she wanted to see what's wrong with her maid's tooth...

... You read it right!! Her 'MAID'S' tooth!!! Freak! I want to scream and say bad words! How will you feel when you're at my position? And I was first in line!! Sh**, right?

I breathed deeply. A few moments, she returned and asked me to go back at the dental chair. I did as she said. She examined for a while. "Come back on again Monday. I'll put it back when you return.", she said while handing the bracket.

But sh**! The moment I heard that from my ear, it sounded bitchy!! I waited there for so long, I wasted my time and money just to visit her, then this is what she's going to do to me? Does she cares??!! Fu**! I want to explode in front of her! I was in terror. But then I kept silent. I did not say anything that so rude to make her mad.

And still, she must said that earlier! she asked me what I came for her. I told her the reason why and she said to wait for her to finish the thing she's doing.



This is too much! That's not the only reason why I am mad at her. I'll tell you more:

1. I had an appointment with her with set date and time. I came there on time, still she's not around in her clinic. (The clinic opens at 8am and she scheduled me to come by 9, still she's snoring in bed!)

2. A patient just finished, and I'm next now, suddenly she told me she'll just take a nap. She's too tired she won't assist me well if she continues. She asked me to wait for 30 minutes. I did. I'm thinking of the fare I spent just to go there so I let this happened. ( Then after 30 minutes all the she did was gave me a new rubber elastics that won't last to give it to me for 2 minutes!!!!) I want to burst out!!

3. Every time she's assisting me, there will be someone who will call her on the telephone. She'll stop doing whatever she's doing with my teeth then she'll hand the phone. I waited for her more than 15 minutes and all that's she doing was chatting! Fucking shit! I can't take it anymore!


I wanted to cry badly! so badly! I want to scream in front of her. But why there is something stopping me to do that? I maybe worried that on my next visit she won't treat me less than well anymore. :(

And reminder, I fully paid everything for me not to properly assisted.

She's the most horrible shitty I ever encountered!
Post a Comment