Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PUPPY = BABY

Okay , so I told you about the puppy we bought in chinatown. Lately she's being busy, noisy, hungry and getting dirty all the time. She wants our full attention before she goes to sleep.

I'm finding hard to take care of a pup. She has to be pampered all the time (because sometimes her poo scatters on her furs). She barks at the middle of the night and every 4am and that disturbs me! (and you know I sleep by 1am and have to wake up by 6am). You have to feed her every morning, afternoon and night. You have to carry her or else she'll cry until she gets what she wants.

But how will I do these all if I'm doing something else too? I can't feed her in the afternoon because I stay for 8hours at the constructing site. I can't play with her and get enough sleep if she'll barks all the time.

I suddenly thought of having a real baby. It's the same as taking care a pup. I learned that I must be tougher to do all of these so the result will be great and satisfied.

So that's what our parents are talking about. We must enjoy first our life as a teenager so that when we have our own family, our 100% attention will only focus to them ( and that what makes you a great mom too!)

Having a baby is a wonderful blessing to have as a mother. It's as easy and as hard of having one ( you know what I mean). Like puppies, they are not toys. They must be properly handled with tender love and care.

It's so wonderful to think about it. Yet worse when you're already there.

This is just another thought in my mind today to share =]
Post a Comment

PUPPY = BABY

Okay , so I told you about the puppy we bought in chinatown. Lately she's being busy, noisy, hungry and getting dirty all the time. She wants our full attention before she goes to sleep.

I'm finding hard to take care of a pup. She has to be pampered all the time (because sometimes her poo scatters on her furs). She barks at the middle of the night and every 4am and that disturbs me! (and you know I sleep by 1am and have to wake up by 6am). You have to feed her every morning, afternoon and night. You have to carry her or else she'll cry until she gets what she wants.

But how will I do these all if I'm doing something else too? I can't feed her in the afternoon because I stay for 8hours at the constructing site. I can't play with her and get enough sleep if she'll barks all the time.

I suddenly thought of having a real baby. It's the same as taking care a pup. I learned that I must be tougher to do all of these so the result will be great and satisfied.

So that's what our parents are talking about. We must enjoy first our life as a teenager so that when we have our own family, our 100% attention will only focus to them ( and that what makes you a great mom too!)

Having a baby is a wonderful blessing to have as a mother. It's as easy and as hard of having one ( you know what I mean). Like puppies, they are not toys. They must be properly handled with tender love and care.

It's so wonderful to think about it. Yet worse when you're already there.

This is just another thought in my mind today to share =]
Post a Comment