Monday, May 31, 2010

She needs a Phone Pal...

Someone's making a prank! I don't know where she got our telephone number, and she keeps on calling us every night!

Everytime I'll lift the phone to talk to her and ask her who she is looking for, she would say "Where's grandma Annie?". How the hell will I know? The person she is looking for is not living in our house. "Sorry, you dialed a wrong number", I replied.

I put down the phone. After a minute or two she would called again and asks for her grandma. "Who are you anyway?", I asked. "I'm Karen.", she replied. "Sorry Karen, the person who you are looking for doesn't live in here.", I responded.

I put the phone down again. Once more she called. This time I was annoyed. The moment I lifted the phone to my ear and said 'Hello', she said to me "You're ugly!". I made a grumpy face and spoke "Don't you ever call back again in here, Fuck!".

Gawd, finally! she didn't call back again anymore.
Post a Comment

She needs a Phone Pal...

Someone's making a prank! I don't know where she got our telephone number, and she keeps on calling us every night!

Everytime I'll lift the phone to talk to her and ask her who she is looking for, she would say "Where's grandma Annie?". How the hell will I know? The person she is looking for is not living in our house. "Sorry, you dialed a wrong number", I replied.

I put down the phone. After a minute or two she would called again and asks for her grandma. "Who are you anyway?", I asked. "I'm Karen.", she replied. "Sorry Karen, the person who you are looking for doesn't live in here.", I responded.

I put the phone down again. Once more she called. This time I was annoyed. The moment I lifted the phone to my ear and said 'Hello', she said to me "You're ugly!". I made a grumpy face and spoke "Don't you ever call back again in here, Fuck!".

Gawd, finally! she didn't call back again anymore.
Post a Comment