Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday Night

I hope I won't regret everything I will say on this post. If I will, I'll just delete this. He sounded bitchy- i can't find another word to describe it, sorry.

Last night I was with him in a bar- a restaurant bar to be exact- with my mom ofcourse. It's like an extension for my birthday. I didn't drink a beer, but ofcourse he did. I only ordered pinapple juice for myself. We less talk, more drinking. He sang at the videoke and more staring at the pretty ladies inside that restobar. He even adored a woman with a beautiful voice. I didn't get jealous. It's normal, and I agreed she's really good in singing.Her voice was like a bird chirping on a tree branch. He even sent her a note to ask if they can duet together while singing 'cruisin' with her.

But before that, I thought it was for me, because he gave it to me. I suddenly said "oww! I'm not good in singing. I can't duet with you. I'm sorry". "No. It's not for you. It's for the lady wearing an aqua top.", he said. Then he gave the paper to the waiter and addressed it to her.

I felt embarrased! My heart ached! That's stupid! Good thing I made an abrupt excuse. I want to say "You're a bitch! if it is wasn't for me, why did you give it to me at the first place? Asshole!".
Because i'm too kind I said instead "Ahh. I mean I will just follow the song since I don't know half of the lyrics".

Bitch!

Now I can't make an eye contact with him everytime he's whispering something to me.I don't even want to know anymore what he was saying. I just nod my head as a respond.

After a while he said "Maybe you should eat plenty and get fat so you can be good in singing too! I've noticed a lot of fat ladies that are good in singing. Maybe you should really give it a try".

AND THAT WAS THE TIME WHEN I GET MAD. I gave him a bitter smile, knowing that I'm annoyed. 'Fuck you' I said in my mind.

When it was his turn to sing 'cruisin'', the lady wearing an aqua top didn't like to duet with him. HA! Good for a karma! He frowned, yet he managed to sing.

BY THE WAY, earlier that night he mentioned to me that the man sitting next to us was his uncle's ex-girlfriend. Yeah and so what? Then he flipped one of the bottle cap and saw a number '16' print on it. I knew that was the date when his ex-girlfriend answered his courtship. I said "She must be your soulmate. Too bad she got pregnant with another man". I wanted to sound insulting to hurt his feelings. And I think I did.

Now that we left the bar and everybody were inside tha car, we're going back home. While driving he said to me "You know what? Someday you'll be alcoholic just like me.". I was annoyed! "No I will not! Let's see about that in the future!" I replied. "That's what you think", he responded. "And that's what you also think!", I argued.

Damn! I was pissed off! he sounded like a fortune teller Like he knew what my life will be. I hate it when he's telling me what i'll be when i grow up. Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him. This is not the first time he said that to me! He mentioned before that I'll skip classes on college and go to bars and have fun.

Well, that's not what he thinks! I marked my words let's see about that in the future. I'll make him sorry he said those junks to me!

There are theories of myself why he was like that. First, there were two ex-girlfriends in his life who wanted to have a family with him on their own. Since he was not yet graduate in college, he rejected. That's when his heart broken. And it was two times! Those two cheap girlfriends make themselves preganant with another man.

Second, the ladies who he usually hang- out are always the same. Alcoholic, happy-go-lucky and reckless. Well, don't he ever hell compare me with them! I'm different. He knew that. And i'm not acting like one. He's just damn bitter with his own life! That's when I'm turned off!


P.s. I can't say those bad words in my mouth, swear. Only in my mind.

P.p.s I'm such a good girl. I live a different standard that those friends of him.

It sucks! That night sucks!
Post a Comment

Thursday Night

I hope I won't regret everything I will say on this post. If I will, I'll just delete this. He sounded bitchy- i can't find another word to describe it, sorry.

Last night I was with him in a bar- a restaurant bar to be exact- with my mom ofcourse. It's like an extension for my birthday. I didn't drink a beer, but ofcourse he did. I only ordered pinapple juice for myself. We less talk, more drinking. He sang at the videoke and more staring at the pretty ladies inside that restobar. He even adored a woman with a beautiful voice. I didn't get jealous. It's normal, and I agreed she's really good in singing.Her voice was like a bird chirping on a tree branch. He even sent her a note to ask if they can duet together while singing 'cruisin' with her.

But before that, I thought it was for me, because he gave it to me. I suddenly said "oww! I'm not good in singing. I can't duet with you. I'm sorry". "No. It's not for you. It's for the lady wearing an aqua top.", he said. Then he gave the paper to the waiter and addressed it to her.

I felt embarrased! My heart ached! That's stupid! Good thing I made an abrupt excuse. I want to say "You're a bitch! if it is wasn't for me, why did you give it to me at the first place? Asshole!".
Because i'm too kind I said instead "Ahh. I mean I will just follow the song since I don't know half of the lyrics".

Bitch!

Now I can't make an eye contact with him everytime he's whispering something to me.I don't even want to know anymore what he was saying. I just nod my head as a respond.

After a while he said "Maybe you should eat plenty and get fat so you can be good in singing too! I've noticed a lot of fat ladies that are good in singing. Maybe you should really give it a try".

AND THAT WAS THE TIME WHEN I GET MAD. I gave him a bitter smile, knowing that I'm annoyed. 'Fuck you' I said in my mind.

When it was his turn to sing 'cruisin'', the lady wearing an aqua top didn't like to duet with him. HA! Good for a karma! He frowned, yet he managed to sing.

BY THE WAY, earlier that night he mentioned to me that the man sitting next to us was his uncle's ex-girlfriend. Yeah and so what? Then he flipped one of the bottle cap and saw a number '16' print on it. I knew that was the date when his ex-girlfriend answered his courtship. I said "She must be your soulmate. Too bad she got pregnant with another man". I wanted to sound insulting to hurt his feelings. And I think I did.

Now that we left the bar and everybody were inside tha car, we're going back home. While driving he said to me "You know what? Someday you'll be alcoholic just like me.". I was annoyed! "No I will not! Let's see about that in the future!" I replied. "That's what you think", he responded. "And that's what you also think!", I argued.

Damn! I was pissed off! he sounded like a fortune teller Like he knew what my life will be. I hate it when he's telling me what i'll be when i grow up. Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him. This is not the first time he said that to me! He mentioned before that I'll skip classes on college and go to bars and have fun.

Well, that's not what he thinks! I marked my words let's see about that in the future. I'll make him sorry he said those junks to me!

There are theories of myself why he was like that. First, there were two ex-girlfriends in his life who wanted to have a family with him on their own. Since he was not yet graduate in college, he rejected. That's when his heart broken. And it was two times! Those two cheap girlfriends make themselves preganant with another man.

Second, the ladies who he usually hang- out are always the same. Alcoholic, happy-go-lucky and reckless. Well, don't he ever hell compare me with them! I'm different. He knew that. And i'm not acting like one. He's just damn bitter with his own life! That's when I'm turned off!


P.s. I can't say those bad words in my mouth, swear. Only in my mind.

P.p.s I'm such a good girl. I live a different standard that those friends of him.

It sucks! That night sucks!
Post a Comment