Wednesday, May 5, 2010

When it was a blog


Sometimes, I have to wonder -- why am I doing this? To introduce myself to total strangers? To show the world what the life of a typical Filipino is like? For friends to catch up with the latest news in my life? To show troglodytic losers living in their parents' basements how cool I am? Well, actually, it's a little bit for all of those reasons... as well as for myself... it'll be interesting to reflect back on these entries in 5 or 10 or 20 years -- assuming that blogspot lasts that long.



Post a Comment

When it was a blog


Sometimes, I have to wonder -- why am I doing this? To introduce myself to total strangers? To show the world what the life of a typical Filipino is like? For friends to catch up with the latest news in my life? To show troglodytic losers living in their parents' basements how cool I am? Well, actually, it's a little bit for all of those reasons... as well as for myself... it'll be interesting to reflect back on these entries in 5 or 10 or 20 years -- assuming that blogspot lasts that long.



Post a Comment