Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Amateur Writer

There are times that I feel so inspired and I want to share it here in this blog for the world to know. It just so happen that my writing skill is not enough. I can't express well all my thoughts and feelings. I don't know where and how to start learning. I am so frustrated. I think nobody reads my blog but only me. Only same persons are posting comments in here, and they are my friends and no one follows me. But still I am hoping that one day hundreds of people are already viewing my page.

Some teachers say that I have a very good diction. I write essays well and I report lessons outstandingly. My performance in reading and writing are excellent. But there is really one thing that wouldn't come out to me. I just can't do it. I like how the authors of my book writes and narrates their stories, but I can't copy even 20% of it. So I'm thwarted!

When I was a sophomore, I'm planning to take up communication arts. I want to be a reporter, a newscaster, a journalism and many more about writing. But then, I ended taking up Business Administration and Accountancy. And my second choice would be BS Mathematics.

Life--- it really changes things.

Maybe writing is one of my talents. So I will not stop typing, writing, discussing and when I get better I'll continue making my own novel and I'll make sure it has an ending.

It will never really going to stop anyway, because I can still tell stories here in this blog about my first day in college, first day in my first job, or even share my story of my new born baby.



Relief.


Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment

Amateur Writer

There are times that I feel so inspired and I want to share it here in this blog for the world to know. It just so happen that my writing skill is not enough. I can't express well all my thoughts and feelings. I don't know where and how to start learning. I am so frustrated. I think nobody reads my blog but only me. Only same persons are posting comments in here, and they are my friends and no one follows me. But still I am hoping that one day hundreds of people are already viewing my page.

Some teachers say that I have a very good diction. I write essays well and I report lessons outstandingly. My performance in reading and writing are excellent. But there is really one thing that wouldn't come out to me. I just can't do it. I like how the authors of my book writes and narrates their stories, but I can't copy even 20% of it. So I'm thwarted!

When I was a sophomore, I'm planning to take up communication arts. I want to be a reporter, a newscaster, a journalism and many more about writing. But then, I ended taking up Business Administration and Accountancy. And my second choice would be BS Mathematics.

Life--- it really changes things.

Maybe writing is one of my talents. So I will not stop typing, writing, discussing and when I get better I'll continue making my own novel and I'll make sure it has an ending.

It will never really going to stop anyway, because I can still tell stories here in this blog about my first day in college, first day in my first job, or even share my story of my new born baby.



Relief.


Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment