Friday, June 25, 2010

Enduring Understanding

When you're always close to God, good things always come. Just like today. I'm enlighten. I had a great time with my classmates that are far away from my feelings and now we're having more time to know each other well. The truth is they had been my schoolmates since grade1. We had conflicts as years pass and as we get matured. But today was different. I really had a great time with those persons who I had a hard feelings before.

I can't spit-out the exact word for what I'm feeling right now. But it was really nice. At Calculus time we we're not listening to our mathematician but rather laugh with each other telling random stuffs about these and that. Then suddenly, I don't know. We became ok again like nothing happened.

It's really better and nice that I have no much uhmm... how should I say the word? enemy? hard feelings with another person. NO. They are not anymore.

I always pray for this to happen. Prayers are so powerful like magic. Thank you so much. I'm thanking a hundred times for this thing to happen.

Now i'm in peace. I can study well and smile to them once more.

Enduring Understanding:
wait for a person to have time to think and realize when you want things to get better. And challeneges are meant to be solve.

I got a strike one.

Amen.
Post a Comment

Enduring Understanding

When you're always close to God, good things always come. Just like today. I'm enlighten. I had a great time with my classmates that are far away from my feelings and now we're having more time to know each other well. The truth is they had been my schoolmates since grade1. We had conflicts as years pass and as we get matured. But today was different. I really had a great time with those persons who I had a hard feelings before.

I can't spit-out the exact word for what I'm feeling right now. But it was really nice. At Calculus time we we're not listening to our mathematician but rather laugh with each other telling random stuffs about these and that. Then suddenly, I don't know. We became ok again like nothing happened.

It's really better and nice that I have no much uhmm... how should I say the word? enemy? hard feelings with another person. NO. They are not anymore.

I always pray for this to happen. Prayers are so powerful like magic. Thank you so much. I'm thanking a hundred times for this thing to happen.

Now i'm in peace. I can study well and smile to them once more.

Enduring Understanding:
wait for a person to have time to think and realize when you want things to get better. And challeneges are meant to be solve.

I got a strike one.

Amen.
Post a Comment