Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Hate Money!

Why do we constantly try to live outside our means? Why do we justify spending money on things we don't need? Why do we need things to make us happy? And why do I keep saying "we" when I really mean "me"??

My goal for the month of June is not to buy any books. I am a bookworm. This will be especially difficult, seeing as how I must meet other book lovers in Laguoon. and by definition I must have a new book to share. Perhaps I will buy it this week.
Post a Comment

I Hate Money!

Why do we constantly try to live outside our means? Why do we justify spending money on things we don't need? Why do we need things to make us happy? And why do I keep saying "we" when I really mean "me"??

My goal for the month of June is not to buy any books. I am a bookworm. This will be especially difficult, seeing as how I must meet other book lovers in Laguoon. and by definition I must have a new book to share. Perhaps I will buy it this week.
Post a Comment