Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I hate rats!

I said before that I hate money. I'm done talking about it today.

This time it's all about the pesky mice inside my room. I've been suffering sleeping at my mom's room for 2 nights because of that small mice. It bothers me when I'm already lying in bed. It squeaks and runs through the curtains! I'm scared of it!

Everytime that I'm going to turn on the light to shoo it off, it's already gone. But when the light is off and I'm already rested in bed here it comes again.

Geez! It doesn't want me to stay and sleep inside my own room. How come there's a mice inside? My room is clean and well- organized.

I just hope it doesn't tear off my precious books, or else I'm reall going to find that pesky mice and I'm going to kill it!

It won't get away with me this time!



Bwahaha! (evil laugh)
Post a Comment

I hate rats!

I said before that I hate money. I'm done talking about it today.

This time it's all about the pesky mice inside my room. I've been suffering sleeping at my mom's room for 2 nights because of that small mice. It bothers me when I'm already lying in bed. It squeaks and runs through the curtains! I'm scared of it!

Everytime that I'm going to turn on the light to shoo it off, it's already gone. But when the light is off and I'm already rested in bed here it comes again.

Geez! It doesn't want me to stay and sleep inside my own room. How come there's a mice inside? My room is clean and well- organized.

I just hope it doesn't tear off my precious books, or else I'm reall going to find that pesky mice and I'm going to kill it!

It won't get away with me this time!



Bwahaha! (evil laugh)
Post a Comment