Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm not a loner at all

Remember what i've said at my SENIOR YEAR post? I was wrong then.

Boys in front of the row are very crazy. They ask things that make them look innocent (which is terribly not!) and do weird stuffs in front of me. Sometimes they are gross and very naughty, but I understand them, they are BOYS.

One thing that really touched my heart about these boys is when Jamie didn't want to eat lunch and prefer to stay inside the classroom (she's the only close GIRL friend I have in my section) And I have to be alone to eat my lunch since i'm already hungry. I'm alone in one long table. Nobody is sharing the place with me (Poor me!). I looked like a pity stray cat eating my meal. Then here comes their group. They said "Hey come join with us, Erica! We don't want to see you alone and looking so sad. Don't worry about us. See? We still have place for you. Come on now!". First I declaim them but since they forced me to sit beside them, I did.

They were nice at all. Very kind. I felt relieve. They are calm and quiet and talked to me just like their sister.

aww... They are Mervin, Gio, Janred, Dave and Kent.

Thank you so much!
Post a Comment

I'm not a loner at all

Remember what i've said at my SENIOR YEAR post? I was wrong then.

Boys in front of the row are very crazy. They ask things that make them look innocent (which is terribly not!) and do weird stuffs in front of me. Sometimes they are gross and very naughty, but I understand them, they are BOYS.

One thing that really touched my heart about these boys is when Jamie didn't want to eat lunch and prefer to stay inside the classroom (she's the only close GIRL friend I have in my section) And I have to be alone to eat my lunch since i'm already hungry. I'm alone in one long table. Nobody is sharing the place with me (Poor me!). I looked like a pity stray cat eating my meal. Then here comes their group. They said "Hey come join with us, Erica! We don't want to see you alone and looking so sad. Don't worry about us. See? We still have place for you. Come on now!". First I declaim them but since they forced me to sit beside them, I did.

They were nice at all. Very kind. I felt relieve. They are calm and quiet and talked to me just like their sister.

aww... They are Mervin, Gio, Janred, Dave and Kent.

Thank you so much!
Post a Comment