Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Inauguration of President Benigno Simeon Cayetano Aquino

I watched on television the event because it is our project in school. We have to write down important things that happened at that time. It's also a history in our country. That makes the even very important.

As a very responsible student, I did.

I didn't find it boring.

I've heard songs about Filipinos which are nice to hear and very meaningful.

It will also be my second time in my life to watch an oat taking ceremony of the president.

Charice Pempengco was their to sing our national anthem, "Lupang Hinirang".

While watching the event, there was the previous president waving goodbye to the nation and marching around with the Militars. I know how it feels not to be the president of the country anymore, but I didn't see her cry. She was brave even she's small. She's President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

After marching she stepped inside the car and went home. I'm not sure if she cried inside.

And this new president, Noynoy Aquino, is very happy. Mentioning his name in the whole nation is so pleasant for him to hear.

And many more happened.... Let's just skip some part.


While promising and telling his future projects, he coughed at the middle of his words! I laughed because it's hilarious. He just said "Excuse me" to the public then continued like nothing happened.

This new president is a bald man already. He still feels like he has a thick hair, so that's why he always comb with his fingers his hairs while entering the palace. Few strands in his head are left, just like tweety bird.

Seeing him like that is like "dude, this pres is a comedian. Can he do better for our country? i hope he won't make us his sidekick clowns!"

He even doesn't know to salute properly. He can't march together with the militars. Arroyo can do that.

Didn't he practice?

LOL. I'm too mean.

So that's why I didn't find it boring to watch.

Anyway, I'm done with all my home works. Time for me to rejuvenate.

Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment

Inauguration of President Benigno Simeon Cayetano Aquino

I watched on television the event because it is our project in school. We have to write down important things that happened at that time. It's also a history in our country. That makes the even very important.

As a very responsible student, I did.

I didn't find it boring.

I've heard songs about Filipinos which are nice to hear and very meaningful.

It will also be my second time in my life to watch an oat taking ceremony of the president.

Charice Pempengco was their to sing our national anthem, "Lupang Hinirang".

While watching the event, there was the previous president waving goodbye to the nation and marching around with the Militars. I know how it feels not to be the president of the country anymore, but I didn't see her cry. She was brave even she's small. She's President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

After marching she stepped inside the car and went home. I'm not sure if she cried inside.

And this new president, Noynoy Aquino, is very happy. Mentioning his name in the whole nation is so pleasant for him to hear.

And many more happened.... Let's just skip some part.


While promising and telling his future projects, he coughed at the middle of his words! I laughed because it's hilarious. He just said "Excuse me" to the public then continued like nothing happened.

This new president is a bald man already. He still feels like he has a thick hair, so that's why he always comb with his fingers his hairs while entering the palace. Few strands in his head are left, just like tweety bird.

Seeing him like that is like "dude, this pres is a comedian. Can he do better for our country? i hope he won't make us his sidekick clowns!"

He even doesn't know to salute properly. He can't march together with the militars. Arroyo can do that.

Didn't he practice?

LOL. I'm too mean.

So that's why I didn't find it boring to watch.

Anyway, I'm done with all my home works. Time for me to rejuvenate.

Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment