Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Problem as a Teen

Most common problem of a teenager is MONEY. Money to spend on clothes, accessories, gadgets, cinemas, party and unnecesary things. But that's not my problem. I already have them all. I have plenty of source to have money. I just use them wisely.

Mine is how am I suppose to have more time resting my body in bed. I have big ugly eyebugs that I wish to remove soon.

I have a lot of things that I do in my early life. When I was 11 years old I am already put into business. I manage a store alone, I do inventories, I audit money, I am the one who designs the outlook of tarpaulins and flyers, etc., etc. for our business alone. School projects, assignments, researches and other activities in school add more to my problem. Plus I need to clean the house in the morning before I got to school and do more chores before I go to sleep, and more, when I have an errand to do from my mother, father and grandmother.

I keep managing my time. I write it in my planner, organizer, and write my schedule everywhere in my notes, but it's really not enough.

Yes, I have money. But money won't buy me more time so that's why time is gold for me.

I am worried that I'm looking old for my age.

I'm not poor. My family isn't. But I just really have to do this. Why? they explained to me that when they are gone in this troubled world, somehow I know how to stand on my own, know a lot of things and I can manage bigger business that we have.

It's true.They are right, and I already proved it to myself.


The way I think is far different from other teens. I really don't like going outside to party or whatsoever. I just want to have time to read books, buy more books, collect many books and post something at my blog, in this blog you are reading right now.

But I'm happy even I don't go out and be wild with friends outside. I'm not even ignorant. I have been to a lot of places, here and abroad.
If ever I'll be out with friends, I make sure we do safe things. We girlfriends are modest.

oh! before I forgot, If you're wondering why won't I just put cucumber in my eyes before I got to sleep, I'm sorry I really don't have time at all. And sometimes we ran out of it inside the refrigerator.

Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment

My Problem as a Teen

Most common problem of a teenager is MONEY. Money to spend on clothes, accessories, gadgets, cinemas, party and unnecesary things. But that's not my problem. I already have them all. I have plenty of source to have money. I just use them wisely.

Mine is how am I suppose to have more time resting my body in bed. I have big ugly eyebugs that I wish to remove soon.

I have a lot of things that I do in my early life. When I was 11 years old I am already put into business. I manage a store alone, I do inventories, I audit money, I am the one who designs the outlook of tarpaulins and flyers, etc., etc. for our business alone. School projects, assignments, researches and other activities in school add more to my problem. Plus I need to clean the house in the morning before I got to school and do more chores before I go to sleep, and more, when I have an errand to do from my mother, father and grandmother.

I keep managing my time. I write it in my planner, organizer, and write my schedule everywhere in my notes, but it's really not enough.

Yes, I have money. But money won't buy me more time so that's why time is gold for me.

I am worried that I'm looking old for my age.

I'm not poor. My family isn't. But I just really have to do this. Why? they explained to me that when they are gone in this troubled world, somehow I know how to stand on my own, know a lot of things and I can manage bigger business that we have.

It's true.They are right, and I already proved it to myself.


The way I think is far different from other teens. I really don't like going outside to party or whatsoever. I just want to have time to read books, buy more books, collect many books and post something at my blog, in this blog you are reading right now.

But I'm happy even I don't go out and be wild with friends outside. I'm not even ignorant. I have been to a lot of places, here and abroad.
If ever I'll be out with friends, I make sure we do safe things. We girlfriends are modest.

oh! before I forgot, If you're wondering why won't I just put cucumber in my eyes before I got to sleep, I'm sorry I really don't have time at all. And sometimes we ran out of it inside the refrigerator.

Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment