Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh, Mommy!

Urgh. I'm being jealous with mom lately. I don't know exactly why. Maybe she catches more guys' attention than me. Joke! And sometimes other people think that mom's my sister. But that is not so true! I'm 16 and she's 38 turning 39 this December. See how far are ages are!

Do I look old? Or mom really looks so young.

Just like last Saturday. I'm with my mom in Trinoma Mall to receive a package from my dad. An employee from where dad is working came here in the Philippines to give us the package. We met her there. She's 14 years younger than mom but looks so old like 40's. When the time she saw us she talked to mom like she's talking to a teen infront of her saying "And you are?", pointing her index finger to mom. It's some kind of insulting. She can ask in different phrase.

My mom finally said, "I'm Joana's mother.", The lady's face turned shocked & embarrassed, wondering if mom experienced teenage pregnancy before.

I was like "oh-owh!" that moment but I kept silent.

And that's how it ends.

I finally have my blackberry phone, 9500 Storm! And it's so cool. Thanks to my dad.

And thanks to my ever supporting mom!

Love them both.
Muwah!
Post a Comment

Oh, Mommy!

Urgh. I'm being jealous with mom lately. I don't know exactly why. Maybe she catches more guys' attention than me. Joke! And sometimes other people think that mom's my sister. But that is not so true! I'm 16 and she's 38 turning 39 this December. See how far are ages are!

Do I look old? Or mom really looks so young.

Just like last Saturday. I'm with my mom in Trinoma Mall to receive a package from my dad. An employee from where dad is working came here in the Philippines to give us the package. We met her there. She's 14 years younger than mom but looks so old like 40's. When the time she saw us she talked to mom like she's talking to a teen infront of her saying "And you are?", pointing her index finger to mom. It's some kind of insulting. She can ask in different phrase.

My mom finally said, "I'm Joana's mother.", The lady's face turned shocked & embarrassed, wondering if mom experienced teenage pregnancy before.

I was like "oh-owh!" that moment but I kept silent.

And that's how it ends.

I finally have my blackberry phone, 9500 Storm! And it's so cool. Thanks to my dad.

And thanks to my ever supporting mom!

Love them both.
Muwah!
Post a Comment