Friday, June 18, 2010

Senior Year

I've been away blogging for almost two weeks. I keep preparing things I need to bring in school and I need to cut my time when I use the computer. But here I am once again telling you my new story!

Yesterday was a new adventure. It was the first day of school and finally I'm a senior! This will be my last year in highschool and soon i'm off to college! (whoo!). I've met my classmates. They are much better than Dea has--- DEA. She's not my classmate anymore :( She's placed in a different section. Too bad! I felt left alone early in the class because Jamie is with her cousin, Janred is chatting with his boy friends, and me? I was staring lonely between two group of girls loudly talking about themselves--- Arggh! Someone told me that I'm an EMO! which i hate the most.

Each students have their own peer group. Mine, you cannot even say that I have a group, like a large number of students making circles talking either about themselves or their whatsoever topic. I'm going to be a total loner this year (sigh).

Anyway, time gave Dea and me a chance to hang out at recess and at lunch, tomorrow will be the official schedule and our breaks doesn't have the same time. This is really so bad.

We had a game also which I liked the most, it is called BACKSTABBING. you tape a piece of paper at your back and let other students write their expressions of you. And you'll do the same. I was flattered that nothing negative was written. They said that I'm a good influence, behave, kind and a BULLY! LOL. she also said joke at the end.

And many things not so interesting happened liked we danced and discussed about the never ending school rules ( yeah, about that they didn't found out my hair was colored because I hid it) so I'll end it now.

About today. I felt a little comfortable with my day. It was something special that appears like magic. That happened at English time. We had an activity and it is simple. Pick a question and answer it. So I have this question "WHAT OR WHO MAKES YOU SMILE?" I abruptly smile so wide in front of the class looking like a geek. It was someone who suddenly appeared in my mind. And that is JANUS. I couldn't say the exact answer to my teacher that he makes me smile even he's miles aways from me. She maybe know him but I don't know if it is appropriate so I said my friends. It was a common answer, It could be a crush or a love one, but I let it said. After all his just my friend--- friend with many meanings!

At that same class, I was irritated with some students who cannot answer easy questions, they find it hard to answer like what appliance do you like the most? for that student it's very obvious that she likes the television but she said none. My goodness! It took her 3 minutes. I knew why because she likes to watch K-POP, UKISS and tell her friends about what she recently watched and so on and so fort. One is who is your bestfriend? I really son't know with some students. ( Do I sound arrogant now? tell me so I'll edit this soon).

At MAPEH class, I have a male awesome teacher. He can spin the ball longer than you can imagine and makes some exhibitions with it. He even balance the tip of an egg (still with its contents) in a coin. He said he just found the center of the gravity.

Next is PHYSICS. I had my first report for our group. He said to me "exellent" after reading infront of the class and many heard that. I'm flattered again!

The last part of my school day is being with our one and only mathematician, Mrs. Jaspe. She's old but can still teach students. She's been at that school nearly two decades but she's still strong.

About her, I found amazement. Not only me but also Janred ( he sat beside me half of the class). We're solving basic operations and we race each other who to answers first. And sometimes it was me sometimes others. Still good.

I came home full of assignments and requirement that is needed to pass. So this time I have to say bye bye!
Post a Comment

Senior Year

I've been away blogging for almost two weeks. I keep preparing things I need to bring in school and I need to cut my time when I use the computer. But here I am once again telling you my new story!

Yesterday was a new adventure. It was the first day of school and finally I'm a senior! This will be my last year in highschool and soon i'm off to college! (whoo!). I've met my classmates. They are much better than Dea has--- DEA. She's not my classmate anymore :( She's placed in a different section. Too bad! I felt left alone early in the class because Jamie is with her cousin, Janred is chatting with his boy friends, and me? I was staring lonely between two group of girls loudly talking about themselves--- Arggh! Someone told me that I'm an EMO! which i hate the most.

Each students have their own peer group. Mine, you cannot even say that I have a group, like a large number of students making circles talking either about themselves or their whatsoever topic. I'm going to be a total loner this year (sigh).

Anyway, time gave Dea and me a chance to hang out at recess and at lunch, tomorrow will be the official schedule and our breaks doesn't have the same time. This is really so bad.

We had a game also which I liked the most, it is called BACKSTABBING. you tape a piece of paper at your back and let other students write their expressions of you. And you'll do the same. I was flattered that nothing negative was written. They said that I'm a good influence, behave, kind and a BULLY! LOL. she also said joke at the end.

And many things not so interesting happened liked we danced and discussed about the never ending school rules ( yeah, about that they didn't found out my hair was colored because I hid it) so I'll end it now.

About today. I felt a little comfortable with my day. It was something special that appears like magic. That happened at English time. We had an activity and it is simple. Pick a question and answer it. So I have this question "WHAT OR WHO MAKES YOU SMILE?" I abruptly smile so wide in front of the class looking like a geek. It was someone who suddenly appeared in my mind. And that is JANUS. I couldn't say the exact answer to my teacher that he makes me smile even he's miles aways from me. She maybe know him but I don't know if it is appropriate so I said my friends. It was a common answer, It could be a crush or a love one, but I let it said. After all his just my friend--- friend with many meanings!

At that same class, I was irritated with some students who cannot answer easy questions, they find it hard to answer like what appliance do you like the most? for that student it's very obvious that she likes the television but she said none. My goodness! It took her 3 minutes. I knew why because she likes to watch K-POP, UKISS and tell her friends about what she recently watched and so on and so fort. One is who is your bestfriend? I really son't know with some students. ( Do I sound arrogant now? tell me so I'll edit this soon).

At MAPEH class, I have a male awesome teacher. He can spin the ball longer than you can imagine and makes some exhibitions with it. He even balance the tip of an egg (still with its contents) in a coin. He said he just found the center of the gravity.

Next is PHYSICS. I had my first report for our group. He said to me "exellent" after reading infront of the class and many heard that. I'm flattered again!

The last part of my school day is being with our one and only mathematician, Mrs. Jaspe. She's old but can still teach students. She's been at that school nearly two decades but she's still strong.

About her, I found amazement. Not only me but also Janred ( he sat beside me half of the class). We're solving basic operations and we race each other who to answers first. And sometimes it was me sometimes others. Still good.

I came home full of assignments and requirement that is needed to pass. So this time I have to say bye bye!
Post a Comment