Sunday, June 27, 2010

yummy, yummy I got cash in my tummy...

I learned a new word today.

Hijole is Spanish for "wow".

I went to the sari-sari store today.

HIJOLE!

Yes, I know eating can be expensive - but I never realized how much of my money saved in my wallet can give me satisfaction! Just went to the sari-sari store and bought a snack for after dinner.

No need to worry. I can save money tomorrow, or the next day, or the following day, or maybe next week..

nyah! Dad will really going to be mad when he finds out (Think he's reading my blog?)


That was a joke! I know how to handle money. I never ran out of money especially when I have to buy the book I've been waiting for, for months.

As I believe, LAST MONEY NEVER DIES.


Post a Comment

yummy, yummy I got cash in my tummy...

I learned a new word today.

Hijole is Spanish for "wow".

I went to the sari-sari store today.

HIJOLE!

Yes, I know eating can be expensive - but I never realized how much of my money saved in my wallet can give me satisfaction! Just went to the sari-sari store and bought a snack for after dinner.

No need to worry. I can save money tomorrow, or the next day, or the following day, or maybe next week..

nyah! Dad will really going to be mad when he finds out (Think he's reading my blog?)


That was a joke! I know how to handle money. I never ran out of money especially when I have to buy the book I've been waiting for, for months.

As I believe, LAST MONEY NEVER DIES.


Post a Comment