Thursday, July 1, 2010

At least it was only me

We had a seatwork in English. In a row, they will be my groupmates. It means we can share answers. We were 4 that time. All we need to do is to indentify the word that is being described. Words are chosen at the page given and we will write the answers in our notebook.

Suddenly, I had a confusion with two words left. they are almost the same when being defined. Those words are ANGRY and SCOLD. Of course my members will ask what's my answer. I said that my first answer in number 9 is Angry, and Scold in number 10. They wrote the same (They trusted me). But then, a member said that he thinks the answer is incorrect. Scold must come first before Angry. So the other two members changed their answers (They really don't know anything. They are group of varsities that don't study).And I did too. but then I return my original answers back.

"I'm not sure about my answers. If you don't like to change yours, it is ok with me. I just want to believe in my answers. I'm so confused. i maybe wrong, still i maybe right.", I said. My three members said they are not sure with their answers too but they won't change anymore the second answer they had written.

When we exchanged papers in our back row, we checked the answers. It must be their lucky day because the second answers are correct. I am the only member in that group who had 2 mistakes and they got a perfect.

(sigh), Still It's better to believe with yourself than to copy all the answers with your seatmate.

What's two point for your confidence? I can still win back those scores next time.

Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment

At least it was only me

We had a seatwork in English. In a row, they will be my groupmates. It means we can share answers. We were 4 that time. All we need to do is to indentify the word that is being described. Words are chosen at the page given and we will write the answers in our notebook.

Suddenly, I had a confusion with two words left. they are almost the same when being defined. Those words are ANGRY and SCOLD. Of course my members will ask what's my answer. I said that my first answer in number 9 is Angry, and Scold in number 10. They wrote the same (They trusted me). But then, a member said that he thinks the answer is incorrect. Scold must come first before Angry. So the other two members changed their answers (They really don't know anything. They are group of varsities that don't study).And I did too. but then I return my original answers back.

"I'm not sure about my answers. If you don't like to change yours, it is ok with me. I just want to believe in my answers. I'm so confused. i maybe wrong, still i maybe right.", I said. My three members said they are not sure with their answers too but they won't change anymore the second answer they had written.

When we exchanged papers in our back row, we checked the answers. It must be their lucky day because the second answers are correct. I am the only member in that group who had 2 mistakes and they got a perfect.

(sigh), Still It's better to believe with yourself than to copy all the answers with your seatmate.

What's two point for your confidence? I can still win back those scores next time.

Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment