Friday, July 2, 2010

For the third time .....

.... I lose again!

I'm a sore loser! I've been running for student council three consecutive years, yet I didn't win!
I'm such a LOSER!



How come?


I'm popular.


They know me.


They know what I have done and contributed for the school.


My senior year will really going to be unsuccessful :(

The last time that I won was when I was in my first year in highschool. I won as a representative.

But when I entered sophomore, everything seemed to fade slowly, the fame, popularity, awards, trusts and friends. And for the first time I didn't win the position that I am running. That wasn't so bad since I still have two more years to run as an officer.

When I reached junior year I tried to run again. This time I chose to run in higher position, assistant secretary. Again, I didn't win. I'm not yet losing hope because there is one more year for that. And my opponent got only 18 more votes than I had.

This time I tried to run once more. I am one of the candidates for running the position of assistant treasurer. We had our election this morning...

The result was very bad. And It is heavy for my heart that I didn't win again for the third time! Plus my bestfriends didn't win too!

My opponent got 142 votes while mine is 71. Geez!

And there's one more thing that really made me mad, that boiled my blood on high, the very great asshole, R! He keeps on cheering my opponent every time that I will pass by the corridor. He's trying to piste me off like he's asking for some revenge. He wants to hurt my feelings.

Well, good job, he did!

Good luck on his future plans to totally destroy me!

F*** you!






Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment

For the third time .....

.... I lose again!

I'm a sore loser! I've been running for student council three consecutive years, yet I didn't win!
I'm such a LOSER!



How come?


I'm popular.


They know me.


They know what I have done and contributed for the school.


My senior year will really going to be unsuccessful :(

The last time that I won was when I was in my first year in highschool. I won as a representative.

But when I entered sophomore, everything seemed to fade slowly, the fame, popularity, awards, trusts and friends. And for the first time I didn't win the position that I am running. That wasn't so bad since I still have two more years to run as an officer.

When I reached junior year I tried to run again. This time I chose to run in higher position, assistant secretary. Again, I didn't win. I'm not yet losing hope because there is one more year for that. And my opponent got only 18 more votes than I had.

This time I tried to run once more. I am one of the candidates for running the position of assistant treasurer. We had our election this morning...

The result was very bad. And It is heavy for my heart that I didn't win again for the third time! Plus my bestfriends didn't win too!

My opponent got 142 votes while mine is 71. Geez!

And there's one more thing that really made me mad, that boiled my blood on high, the very great asshole, R! He keeps on cheering my opponent every time that I will pass by the corridor. He's trying to piste me off like he's asking for some revenge. He wants to hurt my feelings.

Well, good job, he did!

Good luck on his future plans to totally destroy me!

F*** you!






Until next time,
Erica
Post a Comment