Sunday, July 11, 2010

I forgot...

There will be an examination in our school this coming Wed- Fri. Review day on Tuesday. I hope I'll pass all the exams and I want them all to be perfect (hoping!)

On Friday, I'll visit Ateneo De Manila and Miriam College to get an entrance form.

I'll be putting my phone away for the mean time. If you're worried what am I doing and not answering my phone, you know why.


All the schedules ahead will be posted in here so you may know.
I didn't expect these situations in my senior life would happen.
Post a Comment

I forgot...

There will be an examination in our school this coming Wed- Fri. Review day on Tuesday. I hope I'll pass all the exams and I want them all to be perfect (hoping!)

On Friday, I'll visit Ateneo De Manila and Miriam College to get an entrance form.

I'll be putting my phone away for the mean time. If you're worried what am I doing and not answering my phone, you know why.


All the schedules ahead will be posted in here so you may know.
I didn't expect these situations in my senior life would happen.
Post a Comment