Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meet the Parents Day!

This morning, mom went to our school to talk with my teacher one on one and discuss about my grades and attitudes. They talked for so long and I don't know what they have discussed.

My adviser gave the score sheet to mom to show the result of my exams last July 16, 19 and 20. That is for the preliminary only.

I didn't have a failing grade but I'm not satisfied with what I got.

I want it more higher, so i have to work for it harder.


(gasp) school, it gives me no break!


Until next time,
erica
Post a Comment

Meet the Parents Day!

This morning, mom went to our school to talk with my teacher one on one and discuss about my grades and attitudes. They talked for so long and I don't know what they have discussed.

My adviser gave the score sheet to mom to show the result of my exams last July 16, 19 and 20. That is for the preliminary only.

I didn't have a failing grade but I'm not satisfied with what I got.

I want it more higher, so i have to work for it harder.


(gasp) school, it gives me no break!


Until next time,
erica
Post a Comment