Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lights off, please!

I am now here at my cousins' house where I am posting this blog. I'm pretty sure I just woke up. It's 6:40 am now.

I can't sleep last night because my two guy cousins, namely, Andrei and Vernon, used the computer all night long. They are afraid to close the lights because of something that might happen (what could that be?).

Now if you're wondering what's the connection with my sleeping problem, it is because I slept at their living room and the computer is at the same area too!

I usually can't sleep when the lights are open, so that's why I did wait for them for me to sleep in peace.

I still feel sleepy after all.
(yawn!)


Must get ready for school tomorrow :D


until next time,
erica
Post a Comment

Lights off, please!

I am now here at my cousins' house where I am posting this blog. I'm pretty sure I just woke up. It's 6:40 am now.

I can't sleep last night because my two guy cousins, namely, Andrei and Vernon, used the computer all night long. They are afraid to close the lights because of something that might happen (what could that be?).

Now if you're wondering what's the connection with my sleeping problem, it is because I slept at their living room and the computer is at the same area too!

I usually can't sleep when the lights are open, so that's why I did wait for them for me to sleep in peace.

I still feel sleepy after all.
(yawn!)


Must get ready for school tomorrow :D


until next time,
erica
Post a Comment