Sunday, August 1, 2010

On my wishlist.

I really need these things to make me happy, They are not needs, but they are my WANTS. I just wish I have them soon:

1. Professional Camera- I really want this when I was in grade 4. I have to ask permission first to my parents if I can sell my old camera to buy a BRAND NEW NIKON CAMERA. I so love photography! Plus, I can't explain I just want someone to buy me this.. PLease , PLease!

2. Fablehaven book 5: The Demon Prison- My goodness! They are already out at the bookstore! I have book1-4 and the last book is 5. I'm getting crazy to buy it soon. AS IN SOON!

3. Spell Bound- the 5th books of Vampire Academy. I so have the book1-4. They are also out at the bookstore. And I am dying to have it now! Plus, the 'Last Sacrifice', the 6th book of VA will be available on December. I want a collection out of it since I don't have any yet.


This is so sad. I can't buy even one of them because I so have no more money in my account. I spent them already paying Application fees in the universities. HUhuhuhuhu! And for the mean time my parents are not giving me daily allowance, that's why I can't save anything. I have no allowance for a month now!


I just want to cry!

Why do I always have to spend my money with all my NEEDS! Needs can't make me happy, but they make me live more. But how about my HAPPINESS? I am still young and I want to be happy, how can I do that if I have no money?

(sigh.) Why didn't I become a happy- go- lucky person so I won't care about what's important!

I'm so dead!


(tears falling down because of madness)







until the next time you see me having plenty of money,
erica.
Post a Comment

On my wishlist.

I really need these things to make me happy, They are not needs, but they are my WANTS. I just wish I have them soon:

1. Professional Camera- I really want this when I was in grade 4. I have to ask permission first to my parents if I can sell my old camera to buy a BRAND NEW NIKON CAMERA. I so love photography! Plus, I can't explain I just want someone to buy me this.. PLease , PLease!

2. Fablehaven book 5: The Demon Prison- My goodness! They are already out at the bookstore! I have book1-4 and the last book is 5. I'm getting crazy to buy it soon. AS IN SOON!

3. Spell Bound- the 5th books of Vampire Academy. I so have the book1-4. They are also out at the bookstore. And I am dying to have it now! Plus, the 'Last Sacrifice', the 6th book of VA will be available on December. I want a collection out of it since I don't have any yet.


This is so sad. I can't buy even one of them because I so have no more money in my account. I spent them already paying Application fees in the universities. HUhuhuhuhu! And for the mean time my parents are not giving me daily allowance, that's why I can't save anything. I have no allowance for a month now!


I just want to cry!

Why do I always have to spend my money with all my NEEDS! Needs can't make me happy, but they make me live more. But how about my HAPPINESS? I am still young and I want to be happy, how can I do that if I have no money?

(sigh.) Why didn't I become a happy- go- lucky person so I won't care about what's important!

I'm so dead!


(tears falling down because of madness)







until the next time you see me having plenty of money,
erica.
Post a Comment