Sunday, August 1, 2010

School Activity for August:

6- Thanksgiving Mass / Pinoy Henyo (I maybe absent for this day... secret why)
13- Pinoy Festival / Eskwelaro
17- Review day
18-20- First Periodical Exams
21 (Saturday)- General Rehearsal
25- National Career Assestment Exam for Senior class
27- General Rehearsal
28 (Saturday)- Buwan ng wika Program
30- National Heroes Day (no Classes)

3- Application form for MIRIAM COLLEGE is Available
7- University of the Philippines Exam


Seems like this will be a busy month for me. I must strive harder for my success in everything.

Believe in myself.

ERICA.
Post a Comment

School Activity for August:

6- Thanksgiving Mass / Pinoy Henyo (I maybe absent for this day... secret why)
13- Pinoy Festival / Eskwelaro
17- Review day
18-20- First Periodical Exams
21 (Saturday)- General Rehearsal
25- National Career Assestment Exam for Senior class
27- General Rehearsal
28 (Saturday)- Buwan ng wika Program
30- National Heroes Day (no Classes)

3- Application form for MIRIAM COLLEGE is Available
7- University of the Philippines Exam


Seems like this will be a busy month for me. I must strive harder for my success in everything.

Believe in myself.

ERICA.
Post a Comment