Sunday, August 1, 2010

What happened to 'Babe'?


Remember this dog I bought in China town?

She was adorable when I first post her in this blog.

Now look at her, many furs are falling. I don't like it. What's happening?

I wonder if there is still hope to cure this kind of illness.


Poor doggie.

Anyone who read this post and knows how to cure a doggie like her, can you please post some advice at my comment?

Thank you for those who will.

Erica.
Post a Comment

What happened to 'Babe'?


Remember this dog I bought in China town?

She was adorable when I first post her in this blog.

Now look at her, many furs are falling. I don't like it. What's happening?

I wonder if there is still hope to cure this kind of illness.


Poor doggie.

Anyone who read this post and knows how to cure a doggie like her, can you please post some advice at my comment?

Thank you for those who will.

Erica.
Post a Comment