Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ewi Pies

Let me share you a dream from last night.

I was inside the kitchen chopping ingredients needed for the dish when a little boy came inside to ask for a glass of water. When he was already gulping some amounts I asked him if he wanted some snacks. He said he wanted to. I gave him pies that looked like empanadas but the filling is different. After his first bite he asked, 

"Wow, this is delicious! What do you name this food?"

And I said, "Ewi Pies, my dear." then I gave him a very wonderful smile, and he gave back his cute one and continued eating.

After that the dream had lasted.

This reminds me of someone, and he's really cute just like my dream :)
Post a Comment

Ewi Pies

Let me share you a dream from last night.

I was inside the kitchen chopping ingredients needed for the dish when a little boy came inside to ask for a glass of water. When he was already gulping some amounts I asked him if he wanted some snacks. He said he wanted to. I gave him pies that looked like empanadas but the filling is different. After his first bite he asked, 

"Wow, this is delicious! What do you name this food?"

And I said, "Ewi Pies, my dear." then I gave him a very wonderful smile, and he gave back his cute one and continued eating.

After that the dream had lasted.

This reminds me of someone, and he's really cute just like my dream :)
Post a Comment