Saturday, July 9, 2011

I need a car when I turn 18..

.. Because when it is raining, and I stand at the sidewalk to wait for a ride going home, I know that there are few terrible things that could happen.

Do you want to know what those are?

Oh well, how will I say this splendidly in English?

(Thinking for a few seconds….)

Ok, now I know. Those are; when you’re waiting at the sidewalk for a ride going home then you suddenly feel that your jeans are wet and stained it is because those cars already splashed dirty water onto you.  Second, your umbrella will be destroyed by the strong wind and you’ll have no more protection for yourself. Third, it will take long minutes before you can get a ride home for all public vehicles were already occupied by other passengers who also want to go home as soon as possible. Lastly, traffic jams will happen, and then you’ll inhale all the pollutions. And when you reach home, you’re already so exhausted, and eventually, you will decide to cram doing your assignment so early in the morning just for you to have your rest the time you enter the house.

How terrible! But when you have a car, you’ll experience less hassle with those situations.

And When I say “you”, I mean “me”

:)
Post a Comment

I need a car when I turn 18..

.. Because when it is raining, and I stand at the sidewalk to wait for a ride going home, I know that there are few terrible things that could happen.

Do you want to know what those are?

Oh well, how will I say this splendidly in English?

(Thinking for a few seconds….)

Ok, now I know. Those are; when you’re waiting at the sidewalk for a ride going home then you suddenly feel that your jeans are wet and stained it is because those cars already splashed dirty water onto you.  Second, your umbrella will be destroyed by the strong wind and you’ll have no more protection for yourself. Third, it will take long minutes before you can get a ride home for all public vehicles were already occupied by other passengers who also want to go home as soon as possible. Lastly, traffic jams will happen, and then you’ll inhale all the pollutions. And when you reach home, you’re already so exhausted, and eventually, you will decide to cram doing your assignment so early in the morning just for you to have your rest the time you enter the house.

How terrible! But when you have a car, you’ll experience less hassle with those situations.

And When I say “you”, I mean “me”

:)
Post a Comment