Saturday, July 23, 2011

Luke & Natalie - Broken Tango



Tonight, I feel like I want to dance tango. I never had a chance to do this for years that I've been into dancing. Every time I play this video, the romantic feeling never fades. I must be so in love, deeply in love with the guy I'm always thinking of. Him, me, just the two of us, I hope this happens one day, make it a surprise or not, but I hope to experience this kind of feeling with him.

Sometimes, I just wish to live in my dreams, who doesn't?

I am also happy for what just happened this afternoon, it's like heaven's gate opened to let me enter and feel the wonder of life. But I'll just keep that happy thing to myself. I don't want to be vulgar. Sometimes, it's better to keep things unsaid.

Am I freaking you out right now? If I am, Sorry. I just want to express the happiness I am carrying inside my heart.

Good night.
Post a Comment

Luke & Natalie - Broken Tango



Tonight, I feel like I want to dance tango. I never had a chance to do this for years that I've been into dancing. Every time I play this video, the romantic feeling never fades. I must be so in love, deeply in love with the guy I'm always thinking of. Him, me, just the two of us, I hope this happens one day, make it a surprise or not, but I hope to experience this kind of feeling with him.

Sometimes, I just wish to live in my dreams, who doesn't?

I am also happy for what just happened this afternoon, it's like heaven's gate opened to let me enter and feel the wonder of life. But I'll just keep that happy thing to myself. I don't want to be vulgar. Sometimes, it's better to keep things unsaid.

Am I freaking you out right now? If I am, Sorry. I just want to express the happiness I am carrying inside my heart.

Good night.
Post a Comment