Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Basic Belief

I like to believe that people are basically good. Isn't that a nicer way to see the world? To be able to go out and about and believe you'll come home alive with your house untouched?

Frankly, I believe in the great, good potential of humanity.

I wish that more people would believe in this, too. I also wish that more people lived in a way that proved it to be true. I hate to say it, but sometimes I hear things on the news or see people do any say things and I have to consciously remind myself that I believe people have goodness within them.

Sad that I have to remind myself of that. 

More sad that some people act in a way that make it so I have to remind myself.
Post a Comment

My Basic Belief

I like to believe that people are basically good. Isn't that a nicer way to see the world? To be able to go out and about and believe you'll come home alive with your house untouched?

Frankly, I believe in the great, good potential of humanity.

I wish that more people would believe in this, too. I also wish that more people lived in a way that proved it to be true. I hate to say it, but sometimes I hear things on the news or see people do any say things and I have to consciously remind myself that I believe people have goodness within them.

Sad that I have to remind myself of that. 

More sad that some people act in a way that make it so I have to remind myself.
Post a Comment