Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Clock Is Ticking!

With just a blink of an eye, it's April. We have past a good quarter of year 2014 And I'll officially hit 20 in a month now. And yes, a good quarter life has passed on me (assuming I will age till 100 that is.. )

TIME. is so valuable. it's so Precious because we can never turn it back. 
TIME. is a ticking clock, or an hourglass that slowly, and surely, minus off the remaining of our seconds, minutes, hours, days or years of our lives.
TIME. we sometimes chase it so much to complete our task and after it's completed, we sit there wondering what is it we have contributed to.
TIME. will never stop running.

And so, amidst all the forecasts and predictions that 2014 will mark the end of the year- again, shouldn't we appreciate it even more? Shouldn't we make the most out of the Time, instead of being so fearful that this world will end?


This year is going to be a make it or break it year for me. A year to evaluate my report card on my results in this journey i embarked on. I swayed and now I am back. I doubted and now I believe. My vision was slightly out of focus and now, i am back on track.

I still think that I'm young. and I can actually take my time. That is until I'm hitting twenty, I realized, I wasn't going anywhere. I had a vision, and that was it. I literally took things for granted.
It was always the I Wanted to succeed.

Now it's, I Need to succeed and I Dare to succeed. Since I'm an incoming senior student, which is my last year in college, my goal is to make it to the dean's list this school year, receive that best thesis award and pass all my subjects to graduate on time.

How about you?  Are you making a progress in your life? Or are you contented with what you already have? And the thing with contentment is, it is a voluntary contentment of "I have all good things in my life" or a forced, because-I-have-tried-all-sorts-of-way-but-I-failed-and-I-am-sick-of-trying-again sort of contentment? 

You can't turn back time but given the opportunity, how would you like to redesign your lives again?

I don't know about you, I firmly believe that I can. Redesign and create my life in a way that i want it to be ;)
Post a Comment

The Clock Is Ticking!

With just a blink of an eye, it's April. We have past a good quarter of year 2014 And I'll officially hit 20 in a month now. And yes, a good quarter life has passed on me (assuming I will age till 100 that is.. )

TIME. is so valuable. it's so Precious because we can never turn it back. 
TIME. is a ticking clock, or an hourglass that slowly, and surely, minus off the remaining of our seconds, minutes, hours, days or years of our lives.
TIME. we sometimes chase it so much to complete our task and after it's completed, we sit there wondering what is it we have contributed to.
TIME. will never stop running.

And so, amidst all the forecasts and predictions that 2014 will mark the end of the year- again, shouldn't we appreciate it even more? Shouldn't we make the most out of the Time, instead of being so fearful that this world will end?


This year is going to be a make it or break it year for me. A year to evaluate my report card on my results in this journey i embarked on. I swayed and now I am back. I doubted and now I believe. My vision was slightly out of focus and now, i am back on track.

I still think that I'm young. and I can actually take my time. That is until I'm hitting twenty, I realized, I wasn't going anywhere. I had a vision, and that was it. I literally took things for granted.
It was always the I Wanted to succeed.

Now it's, I Need to succeed and I Dare to succeed. Since I'm an incoming senior student, which is my last year in college, my goal is to make it to the dean's list this school year, receive that best thesis award and pass all my subjects to graduate on time.

How about you?  Are you making a progress in your life? Or are you contented with what you already have? And the thing with contentment is, it is a voluntary contentment of "I have all good things in my life" or a forced, because-I-have-tried-all-sorts-of-way-but-I-failed-and-I-am-sick-of-trying-again sort of contentment? 

You can't turn back time but given the opportunity, how would you like to redesign your lives again?

I don't know about you, I firmly believe that I can. Redesign and create my life in a way that i want it to be ;)
Post a Comment