Friday, October 31, 2014

I Have Failed This... Dream

                  

Do you watch the Arrow? The guy who says, "You have failed this city", every time he catches a bad guy?

I dreamed about him last night as himself, Stephen Amell. He was in our country having a mall tour. And I was there at the very first row of the seats. The weird thing was, we were only less than 20 people who went to that mall tour. However, that's better because I was able to talk to him longer and asked a picture with him. He said, "Sure pretty babe. Let's have as many as you want". He hugged me so tightly and he even kissed me on my forehead and I didn't see that coming! The guy who was taking our picture was very jolly and I almost wanted to ask a picture with him too.

It felt so real I even checked my phone as soon ad I woke up! And as expected, my pictures with Stephen weren't there :(((

What a disappointment. I should have stayed asleep. I wanted more time with my celebrity crush :((( sigh.

                            
Post a Comment

I Have Failed This... Dream

                  

Do you watch the Arrow? The guy who says, "You have failed this city", every time he catches a bad guy?

I dreamed about him last night as himself, Stephen Amell. He was in our country having a mall tour. And I was there at the very first row of the seats. The weird thing was, we were only less than 20 people who went to that mall tour. However, that's better because I was able to talk to him longer and asked a picture with him. He said, "Sure pretty babe. Let's have as many as you want". He hugged me so tightly and he even kissed me on my forehead and I didn't see that coming! The guy who was taking our picture was very jolly and I almost wanted to ask a picture with him too.

It felt so real I even checked my phone as soon ad I woke up! And as expected, my pictures with Stephen weren't there :(((

What a disappointment. I should have stayed asleep. I wanted more time with my celebrity crush :((( sigh.

                            
Post a Comment