Wednesday, October 29, 2014

It all started with a lemon and now I sticked to DIY natural beauty products

I used to have acne problems back when I was still a teenager. I tried almost every product that will help remove my acne. I've also been to a derma clinic, but none helped me solve my problem. I'm about to accept the fact that they will never disappear until "Rated K", a magazine show hosted by Korina Sanchez, featured a topic related to acne. From there, I found out that just an application of pure lemon extract on your face (well, she dipped a cotton ball) every night before you go to sleep will dry the acne instantly.

I've got nothing to lose but a few pesos to buy a lemon. So the next dat I went to a supermarket, bought one and tried it at home.

Guess what! It worked! I consistently applied lemon for a week and and it's like something magical happened to my face!  I really couldn't believe it! My face is finally pimple free! I should have discovered this earlier! I regret spending a lot of money for those facial cleansers that didn't work from the past. However, what the tv show didn't mention is that it hurts every time you apply lemon on your face. There is this certain reaction when you just want to scratch your face but you can't. You'll get used to it eventually. And I guarantee that you'll get good results too.

Because of that one natural ingredient- lemon, my perspective has changed. I stopped buying commercial shampoos, moisturizers and scrubs. I replaced them all with my DIY natural beauty products. They showed better results than those products that you see on television. Not only that, I am able to save more money because the ingredients I needed are way much cheaper than the commercialized.

Now, if you ask me what I use for as a shampoo, I'd say a BAKING SODA. As for my body scrub, I use BROWN SUGAR w/ EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.  For my facial moisturizer, I apply a dip of pure HONEY and of course my facial cleanser, LEMON.

I'm still doing a research to use as a lotion. And with the help of eating lots of fruits and  vegetables, I can say I AM ALL NATURAL.

If you have the same problem as mine, give a DIY NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCT a try! ;)
Post a Comment

It all started with a lemon and now I sticked to DIY natural beauty products

I used to have acne problems back when I was still a teenager. I tried almost every product that will help remove my acne. I've also been to a derma clinic, but none helped me solve my problem. I'm about to accept the fact that they will never disappear until "Rated K", a magazine show hosted by Korina Sanchez, featured a topic related to acne. From there, I found out that just an application of pure lemon extract on your face (well, she dipped a cotton ball) every night before you go to sleep will dry the acne instantly.

I've got nothing to lose but a few pesos to buy a lemon. So the next dat I went to a supermarket, bought one and tried it at home.

Guess what! It worked! I consistently applied lemon for a week and and it's like something magical happened to my face!  I really couldn't believe it! My face is finally pimple free! I should have discovered this earlier! I regret spending a lot of money for those facial cleansers that didn't work from the past. However, what the tv show didn't mention is that it hurts every time you apply lemon on your face. There is this certain reaction when you just want to scratch your face but you can't. You'll get used to it eventually. And I guarantee that you'll get good results too.

Because of that one natural ingredient- lemon, my perspective has changed. I stopped buying commercial shampoos, moisturizers and scrubs. I replaced them all with my DIY natural beauty products. They showed better results than those products that you see on television. Not only that, I am able to save more money because the ingredients I needed are way much cheaper than the commercialized.

Now, if you ask me what I use for as a shampoo, I'd say a BAKING SODA. As for my body scrub, I use BROWN SUGAR w/ EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.  For my facial moisturizer, I apply a dip of pure HONEY and of course my facial cleanser, LEMON.

I'm still doing a research to use as a lotion. And with the help of eating lots of fruits and  vegetables, I can say I AM ALL NATURAL.

If you have the same problem as mine, give a DIY NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCT a try! ;)
Post a Comment