Thursday, September 1, 2011

A brand new day, a brand new life.






I wanted to say good morning to all.


I thank God for giving me another day to spend my time with the people I love, to accomplish all the unfinished tasks, to learn new things, to meet new people, to be able to live the life I always wanted.



It's September 1, the day to start all over again.



Always remember that


“ God is the reason why even in pain, we smile; even in confusion, we understand; even in betrayal, we trust and even in fear, we continue to fight.”


Take care, everyone! Time to go to school.

2 comments:

John B. Marine said...

Great points expressed. Take care, Joana Erica Danielle!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Ericaritish said...

Thank you! Take care too :)

A brand new day, a brand new life.






I wanted to say good morning to all.


I thank God for giving me another day to spend my time with the people I love, to accomplish all the unfinished tasks, to learn new things, to meet new people, to be able to live the life I always wanted.



It's September 1, the day to start all over again.



Always remember that


“ God is the reason why even in pain, we smile; even in confusion, we understand; even in betrayal, we trust and even in fear, we continue to fight.”


Take care, everyone! Time to go to school.

2 comments:

John B. Marine said...

Great points expressed. Take care, Joana Erica Danielle!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Ericaritish said...

Thank you! Take care too :)