Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Breadmaking

Last few days I lacked time for blogging. My mom, my cousin and I started attending classes for bread making. We start by 9 in the morning and end by 5 in the afternoon. At first, I thought it was simple. But when you're already there and doing lots of activities, by the time you come home, you'll really feel so exhausted. I even lacked time for sleep, and I don't know why. And it is also awkward that my own mom and cousin are my classmates in that class. We even compete when we're having a lecture and studying costing for breads. But in the end, it is really fun!

We still have two more classes on Friday and Saturday. I can't wait to receive my certificate!
Post a Comment

Breadmaking

Last few days I lacked time for blogging. My mom, my cousin and I started attending classes for bread making. We start by 9 in the morning and end by 5 in the afternoon. At first, I thought it was simple. But when you're already there and doing lots of activities, by the time you come home, you'll really feel so exhausted. I even lacked time for sleep, and I don't know why. And it is also awkward that my own mom and cousin are my classmates in that class. We even compete when we're having a lecture and studying costing for breads. But in the end, it is really fun!

We still have two more classes on Friday and Saturday. I can't wait to receive my certificate!
Post a Comment