Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is how it looks like at home tonight

Ganito sa labas ng bahay ngayon..

It is still rainy here in the Philippines. I don't know when it will stop. I always have to double my blanket every night just to not feel the cold temperature inside my room. I don't even want to get wet when I leave the house tomorrow. It makes me feel so irritated.

"Rain, rain.. go away. Come back again another day,.."
Post a Comment

This is how it looks like at home tonight

Ganito sa labas ng bahay ngayon..

It is still rainy here in the Philippines. I don't know when it will stop. I always have to double my blanket every night just to not feel the cold temperature inside my room. I don't even want to get wet when I leave the house tomorrow. It makes me feel so irritated.

"Rain, rain.. go away. Come back again another day,.."
Post a Comment