Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sembreak!

Finally, the 1st semester is over! I will have a month of no seatworks, no assignments, no quizzes, no projects, and no oral reports! The only thing I have to do now is to work out, dance, work out, dance, work out--- and if there are plans going out with few friends I may spend my time with them-- or with him =)

For now, I'm enjoying my stay at home sipping a cup of green tea while thinking of what gifts to buy for my love ones this coming Christmas season, and at the same time saving money for those.

enjoy your day!

No comments:

Sembreak!

Finally, the 1st semester is over! I will have a month of no seatworks, no assignments, no quizzes, no projects, and no oral reports! The only thing I have to do now is to work out, dance, work out, dance, work out--- and if there are plans going out with few friends I may spend my time with them-- or with him =)

For now, I'm enjoying my stay at home sipping a cup of green tea while thinking of what gifts to buy for my love ones this coming Christmas season, and at the same time saving money for those.

enjoy your day!

No comments: