Friday, December 2, 2011

Starting tonight...

I will place a pen and a notebook near my bed, so whenever I dream of something I can easily jot it down. I am planning to do this for the rest of my life, because I believe that these dreams have a message that must be interpreted to unlock something that involves my life and my relation to others, or like what my professor mentioned in my psychology class, these might somehow become true in reality. If there is an instance that one of these came true and I saw it written on my notebook, that's when I will advice you to do the same thing too!

And I bet this will be fun!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Starting tonight...

I will place a pen and a notebook near my bed, so whenever I dream of something I can easily jot it down. I am planning to do this for the rest of my life, because I believe that these dreams have a message that must be interpreted to unlock something that involves my life and my relation to others, or like what my professor mentioned in my psychology class, these might somehow become true in reality. If there is an instance that one of these came true and I saw it written on my notebook, that's when I will advice you to do the same thing too!

And I bet this will be fun!

Have a nice day!

No comments: