Thursday, September 16, 2010

Persons are Gifts

Persons are Gifts of God to me that come all wrapped so differently
Some so loosely, others so tightly
But wrappings are not the Gifts.

I am a Gift of God to me
Do I accept the Gift I see?
I am a person and for the reason
A wonderful Gift of Love
I am a Gift to others too
That must be giv'n to you and you
We are all persons, we are all Gifts
So let's have a grand exchange of Gifts
Post a Comment

Persons are Gifts

Persons are Gifts of God to me that come all wrapped so differently
Some so loosely, others so tightly
But wrappings are not the Gifts.

I am a Gift of God to me
Do I accept the Gift I see?
I am a person and for the reason
A wonderful Gift of Love
I am a Gift to others too
That must be giv'n to you and you
We are all persons, we are all Gifts
So let's have a grand exchange of Gifts
Post a Comment