Sunday, September 5, 2010

Define 'Happines'

I am going through some of the hardest days in my life. Days that I didn't see come. Days I didn't plan for. Days I haven't thought of alternatives or ways to overcome them. They say that something good must come after a lot of bad, and I await passionately and anxiously and also willingly with a smile to see what is next.


I am excited about what is next.

I know what is happiness.

I know where is happiness.

I have found happiness.

Have you?
Post a Comment

Define 'Happines'

I am going through some of the hardest days in my life. Days that I didn't see come. Days I didn't plan for. Days I haven't thought of alternatives or ways to overcome them. They say that something good must come after a lot of bad, and I await passionately and anxiously and also willingly with a smile to see what is next.


I am excited about what is next.

I know what is happiness.

I know where is happiness.

I have found happiness.

Have you?
Post a Comment