Thursday, September 30, 2010

SportsFest 2010 (Sept. 23-25,2010)



I'm a blue team member of our Intramural program. We had three days of fun filled actions, happiness and excitement, I gain new friends from different year levels, took pictures with my crushes and other members of the team. This will also be my last time to have this in my school. When I go to college I won't experience this kind of fun event anymore. I'll be focusing on my studies and be serious in whatever I'll do in college. So I enjoyed this to the fullest!
I just want to give credit to Berhel Doria for taking this picture on the left. I asked him to take some good shot of me.
A lot liked this on facebook even though I looked hagard. I just finished dancing cheeradance exercise here.
Let me share with you some significant things happened from each day of our SportsFest.



1ST DAY:


Our team coach let me play volleyball. It wasn't really my sports, but I know how to play it. It was my first time to slide and roll inside the court while many audience are watching the game. My knee hurt and got bruise. I tried to receive the second ball, but my teammate wanted to receive it too but she's not suppose to because the ball is coming to me, so we stumbled.


2ND DAY:

Early in the morning I was hit by a ball at the corner of the court. Nobody apologized, and still many saw it. It was a little embarrassing but I just smiled and think nothing major happened. Seriously it hurts, especially when hit on the face. I didn't play any game, I was too busy selling raffle tickets to my schoolmates for our Sci-Math club. It was so hard to convince them to buy even one. Lucky many bought them.


3RD DAY:
It was our championship day, also the day when we will present our cheerdance exercise competition. Every team had a unique dance routine that made the judges hard to choose which to win. We found out the over-all champion last Monday, and it was GREEN TEAM


.
Post a Comment

SportsFest 2010 (Sept. 23-25,2010)



I'm a blue team member of our Intramural program. We had three days of fun filled actions, happiness and excitement, I gain new friends from different year levels, took pictures with my crushes and other members of the team. This will also be my last time to have this in my school. When I go to college I won't experience this kind of fun event anymore. I'll be focusing on my studies and be serious in whatever I'll do in college. So I enjoyed this to the fullest!
I just want to give credit to Berhel Doria for taking this picture on the left. I asked him to take some good shot of me.
A lot liked this on facebook even though I looked hagard. I just finished dancing cheeradance exercise here.
Let me share with you some significant things happened from each day of our SportsFest.



1ST DAY:


Our team coach let me play volleyball. It wasn't really my sports, but I know how to play it. It was my first time to slide and roll inside the court while many audience are watching the game. My knee hurt and got bruise. I tried to receive the second ball, but my teammate wanted to receive it too but she's not suppose to because the ball is coming to me, so we stumbled.


2ND DAY:

Early in the morning I was hit by a ball at the corner of the court. Nobody apologized, and still many saw it. It was a little embarrassing but I just smiled and think nothing major happened. Seriously it hurts, especially when hit on the face. I didn't play any game, I was too busy selling raffle tickets to my schoolmates for our Sci-Math club. It was so hard to convince them to buy even one. Lucky many bought them.


3RD DAY:
It was our championship day, also the day when we will present our cheerdance exercise competition. Every team had a unique dance routine that made the judges hard to choose which to win. We found out the over-all champion last Monday, and it was GREEN TEAM


.
Post a Comment