It's not so hard, especially after you realize the following:
1. Don't deny yourself the chance to do the things you love, because you "have to do" other things. I mean - go ahead - make music videos and take care of homeless animals!
2. Don't ignore the people you love and care for the most, even if it's COMPLETELY unintentional. It doesn't take much to send a message or text, or make a call.
3. It's okay to be you, and you don't have to try to be anything else. I like chips and the color pink, and sleeping in instead of working out and that's a-okay. I can go for a jog on early weekends or when Janus is around.
4. You can be or do anything you want, and you don't have to apologize for it. It's okay to be proud of what you can do, think and create!
5. Life will always move too fast. It's useless to complain about that fact.