Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm Stressed

My decisions always make me regret. I wonder how many times I need to regret before I get things right. Will that time ever come. I know I am not perfect, but sometimes I wish I am closer than far from being perfect. I can't say I'm happy with where I am at this point... I feel trapped. Can barely breathe, but can't let go... because that means giving up, and I'm a person of high perseverance... so. Gambatte!
Post a Comment

I'm Stressed

My decisions always make me regret. I wonder how many times I need to regret before I get things right. Will that time ever come. I know I am not perfect, but sometimes I wish I am closer than far from being perfect. I can't say I'm happy with where I am at this point... I feel trapped. Can barely breathe, but can't let go... because that means giving up, and I'm a person of high perseverance... so. Gambatte!
Post a Comment