Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dela Vega's 16th Birthday!

We celebrated his birthday last October 21, 2010, but just had the pictures today to post on this blog.


Happy birthday, Pal!
his sweet 16
his parents smiling at the back :)
with his hot chicks!

me, eating his prepared foods!

Everyone enjoyed the day! It was fun to be at their house. I was so tired and so full when I got home.


More birthdays to come, Janred!

Cheers!
Post a Comment

Dela Vega's 16th Birthday!

We celebrated his birthday last October 21, 2010, but just had the pictures today to post on this blog.


Happy birthday, Pal!
his sweet 16
his parents smiling at the back :)
with his hot chicks!

me, eating his prepared foods!

Everyone enjoyed the day! It was fun to be at their house. I was so tired and so full when I got home.


More birthdays to come, Janred!

Cheers!
Post a Comment