Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Sepak Takraw did to me

It was PE class. We went to our school's court to play any sports we wanted.

Mervin, Kent and I played Sepak Takraw.

I felt so arrogant because I'm good in playing that sport. I can serve, receive and do other techniques! I acted like a boy (since 5% of the ladies in school can only play that).

Suddenly ..................




The wooden ball hit my upper lip!


Ouch, it hurts! It was bleeding! It popped and hurts more than when I bit my lips before!

Luckily(gasp), It was only them two who saw me ------and those 60 junior students (starting to low voice and reddened)---- and those other students at the court and at the second floor!

Gosh! It was so embarrassing!

I will never play Sepak in public again!


Another lessoned learned :D
Post a Comment

What Sepak Takraw did to me

It was PE class. We went to our school's court to play any sports we wanted.

Mervin, Kent and I played Sepak Takraw.

I felt so arrogant because I'm good in playing that sport. I can serve, receive and do other techniques! I acted like a boy (since 5% of the ladies in school can only play that).

Suddenly ..................




The wooden ball hit my upper lip!


Ouch, it hurts! It was bleeding! It popped and hurts more than when I bit my lips before!

Luckily(gasp), It was only them two who saw me ------and those 60 junior students (starting to low voice and reddened)---- and those other students at the court and at the second floor!

Gosh! It was so embarrassing!

I will never play Sepak in public again!


Another lessoned learned :D
Post a Comment